Saturday, April 6, 2013
writings of my children, speakings of truth, flying of the birds
1. Writings of my children: Sometimes I find things that come from the pen of my children and it takes my breath away. It's through their goodness that I know there is a God.
2. Speakings of truth: There is a peace that comes every six months into my home. I am so grateful for these disciples of Christ who have given so much of their lives to giving and receiving revelation for the benefit of the entire human race. I am grateful for the direction and peace this brings twice a year.
3. Flying of the birds: There are few things more centering than watching birds in their formations. Once again, one of the many miracles that is like a hug from my Creator, letting me know He exists.
Posted by Alicen at 3:13 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment