Malia was calling me to get out to the car...when does THAT happen? Needless to say, the girl was excited!
I know it's not kindergarten, but I got a little misty eyed. Where does the time go? My little girl is turning 4 in a few weeks!!
When I asked her what they learned today she said "we learned how to be quiet". Hmmm, well, maybe in the next class they'll get to the real meat of the learning... I hope. Tessa missed Malia, she kept saying "ee-a go? ee-a go?"
And I, well, I got some shopping done with only one child in tow and it was really kinda relaxing. :)
Wednesday, September 3, 2008
The first day of preschool pose!!
Posted by Alicen at 7:11 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Oh, congrats Malia! Adalyn starts next week and I already know I'm going to cry (even though I'll be her teacher every 6th week...). It's hard for them to be so big already!
Cute pictures. She's going to love it. She'll have so much to tell you.
Post a Comment