CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, August 17, 2009

Introducing Jeremiah Noal

Born: August 13, 2009 @ 11:35 a.m.

Description: 8 pounds, 21 inches, one dimple on right cheek, lots of hair, super kissable.

Welcome to Earth little one.
Dad, meet son.


What can I say? I worked up an appetite. Davis Hospital has really good food. This particular delight was a fabulous chicken caesar salad. They also give each new mom a complimentary pedicure given by the local beauty school students. I am in no way employed by Davis Hospital, but seriously, go here.
First bath at home--please ignore all the dishes on the counter. I have my priorities people.

These little girls are a BIT obsessed with the babe. They would hold him 24/7 if I let them.

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations!! I am so happy for you! You'll have to tell me how it goes with three kids... I'm a little nervous for that part! Anyway, he's super cute. I love the hair! Oh, babies.... :0) Congrats to your little fam

Christy said...

My my what attractive children you have. Jeremiah looks like Troy Bolton with that hair.

Erin said...

having a baby...kind of like a trip to the spa!!

Congratulations! He is beautiful and perfect (just like his Mommy)! Love his name, too! Enjoy the many trucks, trains and airplanes ahead! Soooo happy for you guys! :)

Mel said...

He is so cute just like your other too. I hope you are doing well

BECKY said...

He's adorable! That hair is too cute! I can't wait to see him in person... Congrats!

Mike and Lisa said...

YAY!!! I am so excited for you! Your little boy is sooo beautiful! I love you and your family. I can't believe you were at a work meeting today....you go girl!!

Juli said...

Glad he's here! Hope all went well. He is beautiful.

Crystal said...

He's so cute! I'm totally jealous, but super happy for you. Congrats!

ellen said...

We are so happy for you. What a darling little guy and what a beautiful family.

Anonymous said...

Congrats! I'm glad all is going well with you all!

Carrie said...

You guys have the most beautiful children. The perfect little family. Jeremiah is so darn cute with all that hair!!! You look great by the way after having that brand new baby. Let me know how it is having 3 kids okay?

Unknown said...

I look at these beautiful pictures, and read your words, Ali, listen to that beautiful song and read all the beautiful comments and well, Grandma's all choked up. Love you so much! Hope you're feeling better after a miserable flu!