CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Very bad lighting of a very big girl (and her sister)...




Tessa has finally taken off and is a walking girl! Also, I cut bangs on her this morning. These two factors make her seem so much older to me. My baby is getting so big!

Also, you can have a gander at Malia's hair that got a little adjusting done to her design and is now mulletless. It's cute, but I can't wait to be able to put it in ponytails again!

1 comments:

Crystal said...

I agree, it's so sad when they start walking b/c then you need another baby! I suppose we'll be getting your announcement next, eh? :) As for my blog background...I got it off of cutestblogontheblock.com. When you find the one you want, copy the html code it has below it. Go into customize (on your blog)and the edit html tab at the top. Scroll down until you see where it says background. In the "background" paragraph it has a section with parantheses. If there's anything in them, delete it and paste the html code you got for the background. Save and it should be snazzy! Good luck. PS-I think it's funny that you like it b/c I'm changing it again today. I just can't be satisfied! Let me know if you have any problems. PSS-What e-mail are you using these days?